Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Rock Climbing

 

Can you find the eight year old blind kid 50 feet in the air? I can't even see her when she is up there. Good thing the staff don't know I'm belaying by feel!

This kid LOVES rock climbing! 

 

Luckily, we live in a university town with a giant climbing wall. 

 

Bean loves to climb, and he is strong and agile, but he gets scared at about 15 feet and wants to come back down. It frustrates him to no end that his sister climbs higher than he does. 

 

Mister inherited my not-so-strong physique, so climbing isn't as attractive for him, but he gave it a good try. 

 

Curly enjoyed it but didn't fall madly in love like Abi did. 

 

I'm not a prophet nor the son of a prophet, but I have a feeling we'll be here again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment