Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas!



We left our white Christmas up on the hill to spend the day with my parents, sister and brother-in-law down in the Valley. 



We had a crazy huge pile of presents!!



My mom was thrilled to have the grandkids there to spoil. Without planning it, she, Jen and I all wore pajama pants. 



Jenny found a comfy place to sit... On her niece!



Ben enjoyed all the crazy kids. 



Matt, imitating Abi's Care Bear that dances. I never lack for entertainment!



Papa helped Chewy open his dog treats. 



And then Bean photobombed. 



We worked our way through the pile. 







For lunch, I made pan-seared steaks, green bean casserole and potato rolls. Yum!!



Then it was time to snuggle down and play with the new toys, or take a nap!



Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment