Tuesday, April 28, 2015

SoCal Trip Day 3

Day 3 - Legoland

The end of our stay in San Diego involved our first try at using AirBnB to stay in a house rather than a hotel.



We stayed in a lovely, clean apartment. It was heaven having access to a kitchen. And enough square feet that the six of us weren't tripping over each other!



We loved our first experience!



Our visit to Legoland was all for Little Mister. He's talked about wanting to visit this place for years. 



Not that the rest of us minded much!



















I used my cane too, and LOVED it. Fewer people bumped into me, and I could look around rather than at my feet to keep from tripping all the time. 



Dinner at TJMax, and then the drive back up to LA finished up a very long but fun day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment