Monday, April 13, 2015

Baptism, Seth Style

Little Mister, on his own initiative, decided that he wanted to be baptized at church. When the next scheduled one came up, he told me that he wanted to do it. He got through the Q&A session with our (very kind) pastor somehow. He's not a kid for answering questions. So, when Sunday came around, he was baptized. 

Afterward, he said so many people congratulated him that he started running away if he saw an adult coming toward him. That made me laugh. Typical of my Seth. 











In typical Idaho style, our church uses a horse trough for the baptismal font. 

I'm proud of Seth for making this choice himself, without prompting from us. I pray that he finds Jesus as sweet a companion as I have, through life's ups and downs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment