Friday, November 21, 2014

After The Birthdays

Since September, I've been trying to plan  a fun birthday trip up to Spokane to play Laser Tag. We wanted to go with friends, but the several different friend-families we invited either declined or canceled. My social curse strikes again.

All of that meant that the trip kept getting pushed back. First to October, and then again to November. At last, today we did it!














First, we hit Value Village, a thrift store, for clothes and toys. Then on to the Laser Tag arena. Bean and Abi were scared at first, but they soon got into the spirit of the game. I'm proud that I came in fourth out of twenty, since I'm not generally  very good at run-and-shoot games! Lastly, we finished with dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, original comment: You can't have a social curse. You guys are too much to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete