Monday, July 28, 2014

Quilting Corner

The kids had VBS this morning!

Which means I had time in the house without them. 

Which means I had time to clean. 

You know what they say: that cleaning your house while the kids are in it is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos. 

Anyway, the smallness of my house (which I love) and the bigness of my family (which I love) dictates that I need to be really efficient in my use of space. To that end, I moved Little Mister's computer back into the school room, and moved a stray rocking chair into the corner of the dining room. I'm tired of my quilting project taking up space in the living room, but I won't work on it if it's put away. (The same principle is why our guitars and violins hang on the wall.)

So, I moved the quilt to the dining room, attempting to tuck it into the smallest space possible. 



I think it looks like an old-fashioned "Mom's Mending Corner." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment