Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Math Worksheets

Of course this is how multiplication worksheets ought to be done. 



I'd like to note that the kids assigned themselves to practice multiplication along with a few other schooly items. Unschooling for the win!


They'll do the worksheet I print out, use the attached answers to correct the ones they get wrong, and re-work those problems. On her story, Curly asks me to correct her spelling and punctuation, and fixes those errors. Not on the list: quite a bit of reading of new library books, a science experiment involving states of matter and boiling temperatures, and a kickin' karate class. I love child-led learning!

(I had to chuckle at the spelling on the list. Her spelling has improved immensely since we stopped doing spelling tests from the IDVA, but sometimes she forgets to engage her brain when it doesn't matter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment