Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pear-shaped


So far, this is the only thing that has gone right today. A nice, big plate of injera and shiro wat for Abi. 

Everything else has gone wrong. I discovered an invoice I submitted for work six weeks ago still has not been paid. The boys were fighting All. Morning. Long. I spent 20 minutes looking for my hair clip. No joke. Then, there was a mix-up involving Hubby's work. So Bean is mad at me that he was promised a visit there and now doesn't get to go. Abi has been silent and withdrawn all morning. Also I can't see any way of getting the hours I need for my job in the fall, and it looks like I'm going to have to step down. Our wonderful Alyssa is moving to Montana, so the loss of her help combined with the amount of homeschooling I have planned means I don't think I'll have time for work. I'm absolutely heartbroken about it. Finances are really tight, and I just feel like life is one big unsolvable problem. 

Seriously, it's just one of those days and I want to just crawl back into bed and hide. Crossing my fingers that things improve!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment