Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Abi's bad eye has gotten progressively more painful over the past week, until it's almost unbearable. We took her up to Spokane yesterday, where her ophthalmologist took pity on us and squeezed us in after a long day of surgeries.

It was decided that if the pain doesn't recede in a day or two (indicating a bump or scratch) the eye will have to come out. Luckily it's the bad eye that has no sight anyway, so not a huge loss. But I'm really struggling with the decision and watching my daughter suffer. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment