Friday, June 4, 2010

Incident At The Airport



Hubby's brother, the one with the pilot's license, thinks he's all hip and cool because he can fly.



He needed his big brother to bring him down a peg or two.



I jest. They were actually slow-motion boxing, a favorite past time for Hubby, who has a deeply-buried latent flair for the dramatic.



Oh don't get me wrong, Hubby and his brothers have really-truly knock-down drag-'em out wrestling matches, usually on the living room floor at Thanksgiving. It must be something about being boys growing up on an isolated farm. There isn't much to do but beat the crud out of your younger siblings.



I'm surprised they aren't all in therapy.



To tell you the truth, I think Hubby misses having his brothers around to pound on. Prince Seth certainly doesn't go for that sort of shenanigans. Yet.

2 comments:

  1. Even I wrestled with my dad and my brothers on the farm. So, apparently you don't even have to be a boy, just isolated on a farm. And I have spent much of my life in therapy. Maybe that's because I'm a girl and shouldn't have been doing those things. I should have been doing nice girly things like my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Those are interesting photos to have. It looks like they really are duking it out!

    ReplyDelete