Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In One Spot



For now, he still stays where we set him. It's not going to last long. Then you may probably expect a lot fewer blog posts as I will be spending 100% of my time chasing him and hauling him out of the toilet, off the bird cage, back into the house or rescuing him from where he is trapped under the sofa.

It's the little twinkle in his eye that has me worried. It's as if he is saying, "Just wait, Mommy! I'm going to start moving soon and I plan to make the most of it!"

2 comments:

  1. A note to the person who left a solicitation comment: I welcome comments on my blog that are somewhat relevant to my blog or the current topic. Commenters who simply surf in and leave a link to your blog will be deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that look on his face!! So cute! And my 9 month old is everywhere and I had to haul him out of the toilet just this morning. The fun has started... LOL!

    ReplyDelete