Saturday, May 29, 2010

8 months!



I know it was just yesterday I posted the seven-month picture. But believe it or not, he turned eight months today! Note the two new front teeth.



He sits up now. I'm not sure how long he has been able to do this as he generally throws himself backward as soon as we sit him on the floor. It's only been this week that he is cool with staying upright.



Not quite crawling yet. He rocks back and forth on hands and knees yelling his frustration to the world that he is still in the same place. Soon he'll be mobile and then... watch out!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie. These "immobile" days are too short lived. My two year old has been tearing the house apart and escaping all forms of restraint for f-a-r too long. Can't wait until she'd rather play with her own toys than evey book on the shelf and doesn't scare the daylights out of me when she dissappears and we find her out back on the trampoline. Naked. :-P

    ReplyDelete