Saturday, April 17, 2010

Never Too Much Love

DSC01869

This morning we met Miss A for another visit. Since our finalization, I imagine she was a little apprehensive that we wouldn't keep doing visits, but I want Baby Bear to know her and know how much she loves him.

DSC01878

We got to meet her sister, Miss T, who hadn't seen Baby Bear since he was first born. Both girls commented on how much he has grown!

DSC01872

A doting Grandma and Grandpa got to visit too. This baby has so many grandparents he is going to be spoiled rotten! Not that I mind one bit.

DSC01877

Looks like he doesn't mind either. Someone to give him attention and play with him never goes amiss in his book. Miss A showed me the scrapbook she made and letter she wrote to him.

DSC01883

To me, the gift of roots is one of the most precious gifts an adoptive mom can give her child.

No comments:

Post a Comment