Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Narcolepsy

baby bear asleep in the bumble chair

He must think I leave him in this chair all day. Poor, neglected baby sitting in his chair while Mommy and Daddy play music really loudly right next to him. Pitiful little thing.

Aren't babies funny? Little Mister did the same thing at a similar age. I have heard numerous stories from other moms that their kids did it too. Why does sleeping in their beds cause such angst and tears but they'll fall asleep just about anywhere else?

 Little mister asleep in a booster chair

2 comments:

  1. Both my kids do/have done this. Jonathan once fell asleep with a banana in hand. I'll have to look through my external hard drive and pull that picture out. It's a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Jayden does this, but mostly he falls asleep on the floor.

    ReplyDelete