Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Februrary Blues

This time of year gets so depressing and combined with being extra tired, I have had a miserable few days of it. Baby Bear is adjusting his sleep schedule again, getting up at 2:00 and 5:30 and although Hubby and I share night-duty, we still can't seem to catch up on life. If such a thing even exists.

Tonight I power-walked to the small downtown Co-op grocery store for some meds I take and the exercise felt wonderful. If I can get some exercise every day, get a night's sleep at some point, and hang on till the sun shines brightly again, I think I'll make it. Although today with three kids I was at the end of my rope and wondered if it was worth it to try.

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. Although, I usually do very well in February. Been a little cranky here lately, though, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs))) Exercise is great medicine! I've been able to go to the gym thanks to a gift from a friend, and I feel really great on the days that I go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. $ kids over here. Cloud cover for two months and we are hip deep in snow. Brrrr. Nothing is fun when you have to bundle all the way up to your eyeballs just to go out :( A few more weeks and maybe the sun will come out a bit at least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ja, I still remeber how it was last year when we got not enough of sleep. Bahhh!!! ...february is a short month and pretty soon there is spring : )

    ReplyDelete