Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bathroom Facelift: Antique Cabinet

bDSC01287

This little antique cabinet came to us in a sort of roundabout manner. My sister found it when she was in town visiting. We'd gone to the antique shop to find treasures for her apartment and I had resolved not to buy anything for myself.

She found this little white cabinet and bought it for her bathroom, but almost as soon as she did they moved to a different apartment that did not have room for it. At the same time I discovered I wanted something new to go above the toilet in our bathroom and offered to buy it back from her, an offer she gladly accepted.

It took some time to get it back up from L-town to our house. At last today Hubby and I installed it on our freshly painted bathroom wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment