Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photography and Comments by Curly Miss

cDSC01042

"I don't think I took that one. I think Daddy did."

cDSC01055

"It's a picture of a camera."

cDSC01062

"Haha. That's Baby Bear's plugged nose thing, the thing so you can get all ickies out of it. It was in the morning."

cDSC01060

"That one's a little blurry. I think it's just because the swing was moving. I took a picture of Baby Bear which I liked."

cDSC01063

"It's yellow, purple, orange. It looks like the yellow and purple camera, the one that I colored."

cDSC01064

"Oh, it's a good picture of a pretty, pretty light. It seemed like it snowed outside to me."

cDSC01067

"It's my little thing you're gonna knit for me. I just took a picture so you'll remember to finish it."

2 comments:

  1. A picture so you'll remember to finish it! That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comments are completely hilarious!

    ReplyDelete