Friday, January 1, 2010

Bathroom Facelift: Oh no!!!

bDSC00933

The blue I got is horribly, awfully, miserably wrong. This is a picture taken in the mirror to try to get the color to show. Can you see how it clashes with the blue-grey of the shower curtain? It's a little too green, I think.

It looks bad, bad, bad.

Time to try again.

It makes me squirm to think that I spend $13.99 on a quart of paint I am now not using. Does this count toward my overall budget? I wonder if I can use it somewhere else in the house. Hmmmm...

2 comments:

  1. try re-tinting it. take it back and hopefully you get someone who knows paint really well and can adjust it for you.
    you don't have much to lose.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew the oh no was coming. It always does in a project of this nature. But it can always be fixed as long as you don't run out of money like we did 4 years ago, and never got enough money to finish, unless we decided to quit feeding our family or clothing them or taking care of any of the other needs that come up.

    ReplyDelete