Friday, November 20, 2009

Quiet Time

b100_0614

Curly Miss, now much too ancient and mature for napping, takes a quiet time in her room for a couple of hours every afternoon. Usually she can be found thus, dressed in her Fire Dog costume, sitting at her computer playing games on PBSKids.org or Reading Eggs and taking a hit on her Nap (blanket).

I think we both benefit from her taking a break: me because she is such an intense kid she wears me out, and her because although she is the most extroverted person I have ever met, she still needs a little time to unwind in the middle of the day. Plus she gets educational computer time without the distraction of little brothers.

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic. Sounds a lot like my middle child. She is very extroverted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love the "taking a hit on her Nap!" Too cute! Quiet time is good for everyone!

    ReplyDelete