Friday, November 20, 2009

New Bedroom

b100_0626

Little Mister has been helping me this week as we get his new room all set up. Unfortunately I don't have the time or energy to paint, so he has pink walls, but being the kind of guy he is, I don't think it bothers him at all.

b100_0624

Of course, the toys are the most important things. Already he and Curly love the big play space with all their favorite toys: the wooden blocks, the Playmobil castle, farm and desert, the Lincoln Logs and the various cars they have each collected.

b100_0625

Setting up their books where they can reach them won me major brownie points, since in his old room they were on a high shelf.

b100_0629

Mister, all ready for bed, poses for the camera, quite pleased with himself and with life in general. Aaahh, to be three again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I would be happy with that room. To have that kind of space would be a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete