Sunday, November 8, 2009

Big Sister



Up to this point Curly has been slow to warm up to her baby brother. I remember this same shyness with Little Mister when he was newborn. But the other day I requested her help in holding the baby while I fixed lunch. To my surprise she willingly helped me out, even trying the bottle, which actually didn't work very well. But I was glad to see her begin to take an interest. Knowing her, she will show much more enthusiasm once Baby Bear is mobile and can play with her.

3 comments:

  1. cute kiddos
    Happy adoption week

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet! Since Kyrie was only 1 1/2 years old when Isaiah was born, she wasn't much of a help then, but she sure was when Jayden was born. I know Miss Curly is in that "eager to help" phase, and I'm willing to bet that she'll want to help more and more with her new baby brother.

    ReplyDelete