Monday, October 19, 2009

Mister's Chore

Mister feeding the birds

At almost three, Little Mister is at the age where nothing rocks his world more than "helping." Doing a chore for Mommy and doing it all by himself makes him feel as powerful as Superman.

Mister feeding the birds

As a side note, if you're wondering why my son has on a sleeper that was handed down from his sister that has the dreaded non-masculine PINK on it, he likes it because it looks like a Lucky Charm marshmallow. He calls it his "marshmallow jammies" and wears it as often as possible.

Mister feeding the birds

2 comments:

  1. I love the age where kids still love chores!! Enjoy it while it lasts. Although I am witnessing a cool new thing with my girls, where they are initiating getting chores done on their own. It's a little new and foreign to me and I'm not sure what to think of it. Being responsible at this age? Why does it make me suspicious instead of happy? I do like it though, whatever the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for kids who want to help! I'm hoping that is a phase that they don't outgrow, but I already see signs that they become more unwilling to help.

    Good to see that a boy isn't afraid of pink!

    ReplyDelete