Sunday, September 27, 2009

Want to Watch This.

I can't wait to watch Ken Burns' new miniseries on National Parks. I've watched his "The Civil War", "Baseball" and "Jazz" so I'm anticipating fascinating stories, spectacular scenery and all of the personal narratives that make Ken Burns' films so special.

The series airs today, hopefully on a channel our bunny ears receive, or I'll have to wait until the DVD comes out. It's the price we pay for choosing not to have TV. Since there is only something I really want to watch about once every two years, I'd say it's worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Erin! I just added some Ken Burns' videos to my netflix queue. I'm looking forward to watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Isn't it supposed to be on PBS??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched that last night while I was scrapbooking! Very interesting stuff!

    ReplyDelete