Thursday, September 24, 2009

Keeping Walgreen's In Business

b100_0677

Baby Bear's dry, dry, dry, scaly, flaky skin has been a bit of a challenge for this white mama. While his lil black self is cute as all get-out, his skin's also so dry it's coming off in patches. Of course I'd prefer that my baby keep his skin, so I have gone on the rampage, hunting and gathering in Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, the Food Co-op and my own bathroom cupboard, collecting moisturizing products to attempt to turn him back from an alligator into a little boy.

b100_0670

Whenever I change his diaper, I pull out a jar of something and begin rubbing it into his elbows, knees, shoulders, head... while he smiles and giggles and enjoys the massage. So far the Aquaphor seems to work the best, but the coconut oil definitely smells nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment