Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Wedding

My little sister got married today! I want to post pictures and write a good, long story involving the cuteness of my children as flower girl and ring-bearer, the beauty of the bride, the grin on the groom's face when he saw her coming toward him down the aisle, the music we played and the joy and fun of the day. But I am tired, the pictures still live in everyone else's camera and my house is a disaster. It will have to wait.

For now my sister and my new brother-in-law are headed to Disneyland for their honeymoon and the rest of the family and friends are sitting around their respective houses in exhausted let-down.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your sister! I also haven't gotten around to blogging about my sister's wedding, and it was a week ago! Don't feel too bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete