Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Pictures



Grandpa Nave and Grandma Doh play with the little people while Hubby and I cook.



Papa approves. My sister, meanwhile, shows off her best side.



Too bad my kids are so shy, quiet and never ham it up for the camera. Such a shame.



Still Life With Cranberry Juice (and Grandma Doh)



Still Life With Cranberry Juice (without Grandma Doh)

Wait a minute!

That was trippy....



Let's see that again.






wait for it....







Look at that! I can make her come and go at will... *insert Twilight Zone theme song here*



OK, OK, I was kidding about the best side. Here's the real deal. Note: every serious portait should include a bag of marshmallows.



My willow ware.



Little Mister chillin' with Mawmaw.

3 comments:

  1. Love the still life pictures! Even the animated one. That's weird!

    Looks like a wonderful time with a wonderful family! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving! Great job making Grandma Doh appear/disappear. I have a few relatives I'd like to do that with. LOL
    (Oh! And we have willow ware too. I've always loved it!)
    Becky T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! For the record, Grandma Doh is not one of the ones I'd like to make disappear! She is a darling :)

    ReplyDelete