Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Crew



Taking a family photo gets harder every year. It doesn't help that Hubby absolutely detests "taking a family photo". We really needed one to go on our adoption application so I am VERY thankful for my in-laws who took one when we were down there for GG's 80th birthday party. They sent me the CD today with all the pictures, most of which turned out pretty well, a surprise since my kids had not slept all night the previous night and were supreme fuss-budgets.

So here's our "official" family photo. I'd say it is a lot better than last year's orange monstrosity! I like this one. :)



4 comments:

  1. NICE family picture! I'm wondering how we're going to manage ours??? Ha ha ha!!! You guys loook great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haircut looks great and what a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last comment was from me, Suzie, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great family pic! My husband is the same as yours- dreads the family photo time, lol.

    ReplyDelete