Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spinning

We are visiting overnight at some friends' house today so my blogging time is limited. So instead of reading, please enjoy this inspiring video I uploaded the other day of my children twirling around and running into walls. I could not be more proud.



In re-watching it, I notice that my table is covered with junk, my floor is covered with junk and my kids... my kids... I really am proud. Really.

This is a good representative excerpt of how my day goes every day.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Now that's real life art there! I'm sure Natta will become a great dancer someday with her ability to spin around in circles without passing out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! Seth (and I) fall over after about twice around. I have no idea how she keeps going and going and still stays on her feet!

    ReplyDelete