Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm Baaaack!

I made it back safe and sound from backpacking in the wilderness. I didn't take my camera so I have to wait for others to send me their pictures and then I'll post them here. But I had a fantastic time, I have a cute sunburn on my nose and I was informed that we smelled like campfire and sweat. Imagine that!

I have so many stories to tell, I want to wait and do it right, so over the course of this week I'll tell you all about the trip. For now I'd like to give a HUGE thank-you to Hubby who not only wrangled the kids all weekend but even managed a couple of guest posts! Oh, and to show you how terrific he is, when I got home the house was tidy (!) and there was the most gorgeous rose in a wine glass sitting in our kitchen. AWWWW!!! You're the bestest, Honeybear!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time! I was thinking of you the other day when I was hiking to the top of a water tower with Jayden and all of our paraphernalia on my back. I even did that lock step you mentioned in a previous post! ;)

    ReplyDelete