Friday, September 12, 2008

Houseguests

Our friends E & K needed a place to crash for three nights while they are here helping their (extremely unprepared) friends with a wedding this weekend. Of course we opened our guest room to them and have really enjoyed having them here.


E & K last summer at the River Cabin

Although they are busy with wedding stuff every afternoon and evening, this morning K was free and so after dropping Natta off at Preschool, she, Little Mister and I went shopping. What a treat! We have exactly the same preferences in stores, thrift stores and discount retailers. I got a darling pair of jeans and sporty new top. K got a set of four cappuccino cups. We looked all over for a set of matching saucers but to no avail. Oh well. The hunt was fun.

Home again, we made delicious turkey and avocado sandwiches. The kids played happily with a new little doll house purchased at Salvation Army.

I wish I could keep them. It's so nice not being alone all day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Erin, is his name Eric? He looks like a kid I went to school with in CdA...can't remember his last name...(and he no doubt would probably have no clue as to who I am).
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, His name is Eric and he is from Cd'A. I'll ask him if he remembers you! Remind me what your maiden name was??

    ReplyDelete