Friday, August 29, 2008

Guest post: When the mom is away, the mice will...

Hi there. Whistler's hubby here one the first whole day with the adventurous hiker away. Let's see what kind of trouble we can get into:



He is being pretty goofy. Nothing new there.



She is working on literary analysis and film studies. We're studying the hero's journey. Right now, we're on bad guys. To explore this angle, we got a new Chick Hicks car. She has all his lines memorized: "Ka-chigga! Ka-chigga! Say it with me now! Bring out the Piston Cup. That's what I'm talkin' about!"



I have him working on his bar chords. He's getting those extended harmonies down pretty well. Here he is working on Dm9b5 (D minor 9 flat 5). Groovy.



She, on the other hand, insists on rocking out. I'm teaching her the opening to Barracuda.

That's all for now. Stay tuned for cooking zaniness tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I got a huge laugh and I know Erin will too! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete